Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alice And The White Hair Torrent What The Should I Do With My Hair?(Picture)?

What the should I do with my hair?(Picture)? - alice and the white hair torrent

I cut my hair, because when the dawn came out that I liked Alice haircut (I'm not obsessed with the movie, but I like the hairstyle. Well, my hair grew from this hairstyle and the type of administration. Not really much to comb for me and just not his thing.
I had layers before Alice haircut, so I re-dyed in diapers?
My eyes are bright (bright), so I dyed a bright color? It's almost summer.
I thought the discoloration of the whites?
Finally, what should I do?
Color? A new hairdo? Or, if you need anything?
http://i40.tinypic.com/ieqhb8.jpg

6 comments:

Haley(: said...

OMG no its so cute now! Then do your thing!

Rebekah-... said...

I think we should stay the same, and add a little highlight it.I like your hair is soooooo! I want my hair so!

happydaz :) said...

I think you should dye it dark brown with light brown highlights, a certain thickness.

abercrom... said...

I think it looks cuute what it is! :)

♪♥♫Babii Girl♪♥♫ said...

I love the style and iz.

But you could add some highlightz if you want something new?

Emii said...

I like his hair cut is soooo sweet

Post a Comment