Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Get Onto Level 4 Of Cubefield How Do I Get Onto A Key Skills Or IPro Course?

How do I get onto a Key Skills or iPro course? - how to get onto level 4 of cubefield

I currently have in College 4 A-levels, taken to see recently at the London School of Economics (UNI want to go) as I should, I found I needed 3 / 4 and I'm not sure if I had the am able, I would like some key skills or diploma iPro you can give my UCAS points and increase opportunities to higher education, I have checked online and do not appear to be able to find 'n' wherever you can study online, and I'm not sure where to go in my school (just 2 weeks ago) and see how this could help the schools. If you have any suggestions that would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Most universities accept the key skills and this would be a waste of time that this drug is not. It would be better to focus on the A-levels you focus already do and do my best with them.

The Isoe not the only university offering courses, so that even if you do not notice, there can of course be done elsewhere. It is not just the college you go, what really matters, but also how they are doing in the gradient.

Anonymous said...

yes

Post a Comment