Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can I Get A Bio Of Pinky The Adult Starr I Have Unsightly Stretch Marks On The Inside Of My Thighs And A Few On My Hips, It's Really Getting Me Down..?

I have unsightly stretch marks on the inside of my thighs and a few on my hips, it's really getting me down..? - can i get a bio of pinky the adult starr

I am 16 years old and can for the past 2 years or if I stretch marks on my legs and my body sometimes varies see in my brest, hips and abdomen. In my legs still seem to be worse and stab the eye.
I use bio-oil and does not work! Nothing could have ever made. I like to think I have my whole life. Did I say because I am always and fading, but it was 2 years and they seem to deteriorate, and even more important.
This is a Redy / pink and it looks a little vain and anywhere inside of the thighs and the back of the thigh, and you think they are better then in my chest but to be honest. It is really very terrible and destroy his confidence. It is so bad that not even swim.
I've heard that the stretch marks occur when the weight is loose or gain weight. In my case I win his weight, but do not think both.
I only wish there was something that could be done for gand get rid of it, I tried some creams and lotions and nothing worked for me. I may be able to meet a bikini and do not give a second thought to contribute.
Any help / advice or experience is required. thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment