Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wording To Congratulate A New Baby Just Had My Baby...am I Wrong For Leaving?

Just had my baby...am i wrong for leaving? - wording to congratulate a new baby

I just my child at 13 years. I ended up with an emergency caesarean and father are there, because the straight from the hospital and did not say he was leaving.
C-sect. He called his friend "Best Female" and chatted with her and sent her the video of the birth of my son and was sent on the network and the people are congratulating you on your new baby.
Then he left the hospital and says goodbye but me, because my mother said.
When he returned to the hospital I was in another room and did not know how to get very angry with me and I did not for four days, I was talking to the hospital. Who was the game with your child, then leave without a word to me. We argued at the hospital and got the security forces, and he threatened to keep me out, but your child.
I told him to cry out of the state and decided to then and to say how much he loves me and not to go to.
Now I still love him granted, but I do not think it's fair thatI mentally abused by her simply with my son.
that gets a lot of trouble and even if I'm not worried that he hurt my son ... I think I can stay and make it work.

Would it be wrong to leave, too? I'm 20 years we have together, since we were 15 and live together in and out of the last 5 years. This baby was not planned, but we were both happy.
he said, he must have with them for my child stick to his dad.

1 comment:

coconut said...

Can you stay with your parents until you think of something more solid? It is a good idea to quit. Looks like you in a comfortable routine with this guy. At 15, you should not choose your life partner. People change a lot of 15 to 30 years. Also, if you're not going to be together forever, you are better. Children of divorce are problematic because they only go through all the turmoil of divorce. If you go now, your baby will not remember that being together. Even if you want to leave to the state, I invite you to terminate his rights in exchange for no child support. Sorry, but it is better to have no father, that then all three states away, and I do not think that most of the time. If you think he cares and is a good father, you must stay in the area and he and his son this opportunity.
I know it's hard, but believe me, if you drive holiday, the time has come.

Post a Comment