Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gall Bladder Blocked Gall Bladder Surgery Complications?

Gall Bladder surgery complications? - gall bladder blocked

I had my gall bladder surgery last Thursday, which was supposed to be good. The gallbladder was removed, and some stones. It was considered the day of surgery. I was sent home, everything seemed in order. I began to feel much pain in my addome and my stomach swelled up and turned yellow. In pain, I went by ambulance to the hospital was established by the surgeon again and he said that the block seems to have not seen the oviduct of the liver. She said I was 1% of the population with these tubes. Closed been and put a shunt in my belly to make bile from the same drain. Apparently, there were four cups of bile, and believe me, it was the painful experience of my life. Well, I'm still pain when emptying the discharge of my stomach. I have pain, but it is very uncomfortable. Has anyone had this experience? And tell me how you reacted?

No comments:

Post a Comment