Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bread Machine Prices Bread Machine / Bread Maker Recommendations?

Bread Machine / Bread Maker Recommendations? - bread machine prices

I'm going to buy a bread machine for my mother for Christmas this year, and I'm buying on the lookout for ideas for a model. Has anyone bought the unit last year? Good or bad opinion of him? Which model you bought?

It was once the bread machine in the past. It is used from beginning to end - from baking bread and so on. Only very rarely is the dough for baking. She is looking specifically for a machine that makes a rectangular bar, instead of a large loaf of bread.

I also really want, the price at about $ 100 or less if possible hold. I know that there are at least one model that is twice as high, but it can not afford!

6 comments:

CaveGal said...

I have a Zojirushi BBCC-V21. I love it. It is shaped like a loaf of bread. He also makes jams and pastries. Also be programmed for a mixture, knee, lifting, and bake your favorite breads and pastries.
It is an on e-bay for about $ 80. Not remain still 3 days out if you're interested. Otherwise, he could only recommend Zojirushi ... it is a logo of an elephant! LOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ZOJIRUSHI-BREAD-MAKE ...





Lynnie said...

They are not expensive.
I have a Wal-Mart is at least 10 years and still continues.

The most important factor when buying bread is the size you want, and perhaps if you have a good cookbook and instructions clearly and the ability to accommodate a schedule if the bread in 12 hours or less want to.

Broken Veteran said...

Zojirushi is that I love.
Cost twice as much as I know.
I have on eBay for $ 80.

I would prefer the dough the old-fashioned way.
My wrists are shot and the use of the machine, if I am not in pain.

fllady61 said...

My bread machine is a ray of sunshine. I love it. costs about $ 40. Bread machines are not that expensive. My mother was a White Westinghouse really like, but I prefer my sun.

fllady61 said...

My bread machine is a ray of sunshine. I love it. costs about $ 40. Bread machines are not that expensive. My mother was a White Westinghouse really like, but I prefer my sun.

postres2... said...

Check with consumer reports on its recommendations ..

Post a Comment