Monday, January 11, 2010

Deductible Ira Contributions Max'd Roth IRA Contributions & 401k. Can I Contribute To Non-deductible IRA, Too?

Max'd Roth IRA contributions & 401k. Can I contribute to non-deductible IRA, too? - deductible ira contributions

I wore the maximum $ 15,000 401K in my company. Adjusted with an adjusted gross income $ 102,880 for individual taxpayers, shows the IRS worksheet maximum allowed Roth IRA contribution of $ 1900.

My question is whether it is permissible deductible traditional IRA amonut contribution of $ 2100. This keeps the IRA contributions up to $ 4,000 ... Is this allowed?

Thank you,

Chaz

2 comments:

Rob said...

If you already qualified yes, it would be allowed to contribute to a traditional IRA,
Based on the information provided can not deduct traditional IRA contributions, so that would be required to follow complete lines 1,2,3 and 14 of Part I of Form 8606 its traditional base of the IRA in 2100, 00

Publication 590
Instructions for Form 8606

Wayne Z said...

Yes

You can still contribute $ 2100 to a traditional IRA are not deductible.

Post a Comment