Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Psoriasis Tanning I Have Psoriasis. I Use A Tanning Bed To Help. Do I Need To Do The Full 30min Or Is Less Better?

I have psoriasis. I use a tanning bed to help. Do I need to do the full 30min or is less better? - psoriasis tanning

Operations are replaced with the hip-May psoriatiform I have a small dot in the left hip. I must say that an immediate or cancel my practice. The doctor gave me a lotion put on twice a day. I've done in the past to improve psoriatiform my tan, but I never knew if you really go 30 minutes or 15 must, if ever enough. In addition, I have to go every day or every two days. Tanning all say, "every day" .. I'm afraid to say it easy to buy more minutes for me! Each sugguestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

singswit... said...

Less is better in any case. My sister had severe eczema and I mean that seriously, and smaller outbreaks of the sun or the therapy and the sun will help dry - but - too much makes your skin dehydrated and irritated if the cause much more damage and can lead to You debilitze enormous swelling. Just go to bed for 10 minutes at first. In just 10 minutes. You do not go for 30, as not only ignited the risk of third-degree burns - but his psoriasis and cause more pain.

Doing 15 minutes - that after the first treatment, 10 I promise you, it must pay with progressive or severe on the skin.

andyman said...

Hello further if I three times a week in my
local hospitals for my lotion for psoriasis i dont understand the doctor was to clarify the situation? if he or she knows about the hip-May havent mentioned you were hospitalized UV Tanning Shop back last year, the same question and have the same answer, that is the problem of compliance with money when I told them I had tried a Tanning and not well at all the answer I returned because the UV-ray, the psoriatiform be established in hospitals in a dose works as a workshop my tan is very bad and I see a big difference, because the use of UV hosiptal-machine, if I were you talking to your doctor and ask if I lose you to avoid, as soon as possible, his hip prosthesis, because they do not come around every day Opps

Post a Comment